Seneca Rocks is a location in Fallout 76.
One of the most picturesque locations in West Virginia before the Great War, Seneca Rocks is a crag at the north end of the River Knobs, with a distinct, iconic look thanks to its razorback ridges. The ridges appeared after the surrounding soft rock was eroded by water and wind, and date back to the ancient Iapetus Ocean 440 million years ago in the Silurian Period. The razorbacks are made of Tuscarora quartzite, created by eons of geological activity that transformed the sandy shoal into a distinct mountain formation. It was a stopover on the Native American Great Indian Warpath and before Europeans settled at the mouth of the Rocks, at least two permanent settlements were erected here. The Rocks are also notable for being used as a training ground by the 10th Mountain division of the Army during 1943 and 1944, preparing for combat in the Apennines of Italy. The exercises left behind thousands of soft iron pitons for climbing.
Points of interest
- This is a major landmark location with little in the way of loot, however, it does feature stunning views of the surrounding region.
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapons: Assault rifle, combat rifle (semi-automatic), combat shotgun, hunting rifle, pipe weapons of all types
- Consumables: Any alcoholic drink, Psycho, Psychotats
- Ammo: Any ranged ammo
- Power armor: Raider power armor pieces
- Junk: Bobby pin, pack of cigarettes, cigarette carton, cigarette, rat poison, radio jammer, assorted bones
Seneca Rocks appears in Fallout 76.
- Real life history.