Seneca Gang Camp
Seneca Gang Camp is a location in Fallout 76.
Seneca Gang Camp was a small raider encampment that made their home in the region just outside of the territory of the Cutthroat raider gang.
Points of interest
- A couple recipes, a steam trunk of loot, and a lot of raider paraphernalia (desiccated corpses, severed heads, the whole nine yards of making a place presentable).
- Potential bobblehead
- On the small painted dresser behind the faded red trunk, by the red seat with the corpse on it, near the safe (1) on the south side of the camp.
- Potential magazine
- On the red seat by the dead Raider, next to the faded red trunk, by the red seat with the corpse on it, near the safe (1) on the south side of the camp.
- Potential power armor
- Near a yellow machine and the cooking station.
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapons: Assault rifle, combat rifle (semi-automatic), combat shotgun, hunting rifle, pipe weapons of all types
- Consumables: Any alcoholic drink, Psycho, Psychotats
- Ammo: Any ranged ammo
- Power armor: Raider power armor pieces
- Junk: Bobby pin, pack of cigarettes, cigarette carton, cigarette, rat poison, radio jammer, assorted bones
Seneca Gang Camp appears in Fallout 76.