|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Scorpion may refer to:
To meet The Vault's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
- Scorpions - a small time gang in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Scorpion's Bite - a raider clan that was to appear in Van Buren.
- Scorpion Gulch - a narrow and steep-sided ravine in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Scorpion burrow - a tunnel nested by scorpions in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Scorpion tail - the prolongation of the rear of a radscorpion and item in Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.
- Radscorpion limbs - a unique item in Fallout 2.
- Radscorpion poison gland - the organ that synthesizes poison on radscorpions, and item in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.
- Bark scorpion poison gland - the organ that synthesizes poison on bark scorpions, and item in Fallout: New Vegas.