|For an overview of power fist models in the Fallout series of games, see power fist.|
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Saturnite fist super-heated
You want a superheated saturnite power fist? I can hook that shit up!”— Toaster
This weapon is an upgrade of the standard Saturnite D-25A, overheated by a process only known by the Toaster of The Sink. It now inflicts fire damage, but while the saturnite material keeping the heat remained intact, the mechanism is damaged, causing a loss of attack speed.
It inflicts much more damage and more critical damage than a standard Saturnite fist. It also sets foes on fire with a critical hit and benefits from the Pyromaniac perk, only exacerbating its power. Compared to the original Saturnite fist, it has less durability and slower attack speed, but the benefits arguably outweigh the penalties. Additionally, the Saturnite fist super-heated is an improved holdout weapon, meaning it can be concealed if the players Sneak skill is 50 or greater.
- Power fist, the common variant.
- Gun Runners' Arsenal power fist, a variant capable of accepting weapon modifications
- Salt-Upon-Wounds' power fist , Salt-Upon-Wounds' tribal variant that deals poison damage over time.
- Saturnite fist , a variant made from Saturnite that is lighter and has a faster rate of attack.
- Industrial hand , a variant with a rotating saw blade affixed to it.
- Greased Lightning , a unique variant with an extreme rate of attack.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.||Notes|
|Power fist||40||43||1.1||x1||40||28||6||80||800||Unarmed:50 Strength:5||-|
|Salt-Upon-Wounds' power fist||45+3(10s)||61+3||1.4||x1||45||25||6||100||2500||Unarmed:50 Strength:6||-|
|Satunite fist||35||63||1.8||x1||35||25||4||160||1600||Unarmed:45 Strength:4||-|
|Saturnite fist super-heated||55+2(5s)||90.8||1.7||x1||55||25||4||120||2400||Unarmed:55 Strength:5||Ignite on crit; additional fire damage|
|Industrial hand||50||160||3.2||x1||40||65||10||1600||2500||Unarmed:75 Strength:7||Ignores DR/DT|
|Greased Lightning||32||96||3||x1||32||28||6||200||15000||Unarmed:50 Strength:5||-|
- When you go through the process of overheating a Saturnite fist, whatever condition your Saturnite fist is in will always yield a superheated saturnite fist at 85% condition. Using superheating can therefore also be used to generate lots of caps from saturnite fists at low condition (which are regularly dropped by Lobotomites) which can be superheated and sold afterwards.
- With the Pyromaniac perk, it has higher damage than a ballistic fist, with a faster attack speed, less AP used in V.A.T.S., and lower requirements for Strength and Unarmed skill.
- Like the power fist and ballistic fist, the super-heated Saturnite fist clips into T-51b power armor and Remnants power armor, making it look like part of the armor, but heated up.
- If you have met the requirements for special unarmed attacks (uppercut and cross), the normal attack will not execute and instead will use these, which are faster than the basic strike.
- The weapon's skin will go up and behind your arm to about your shoulder, go to a different area. To fix this, un-equip and re-equip the weapon.
- If given to Veronica, the skins will change randomly from a large, molten power fist, to an orange-knuckled glove.