Sam Blackwell Interview Notes
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
Overall impression: I don't think Blackwell's crazy, but something was off.
Very little to gain from leaving his position.
Honestly believes there's an evil force at work here. Is he losing it and just hiding it better than the rest of us?
Next step: track down who these "sinister forces" are that sent the Senator running for the hills.
- Offer for interview arrived in handmade envelope. Favor with the CPD got me a print match. They're the Senator's. Holy shit.
- Meet site: Berkeley Springs train station
- Met at dawn by a masked young woman, clearly Judith Blackwell (probably forgot we'd met at the Governor's Ball) and a masked older man, clearly the Senator
- Roughly half-hour hike pretty much due east (could see the sunrise through the bag. Nice thought, though, guys)
- Hike passed through a stream, over a highway, small bit of marsh(?), into a cave, then down an elevator
- Rest can be taken from the tapes. Blackwell was in serious politician mode: on message, firm, and trying his damndest to make sure I was scared about the things he claims go bump in the night.