Safari Adventure Welcome Center
This welcome center once served the entire park, welcoming the visitors and guiding them to the various attractions throughout the area. It also doubled as a secret entrance into the cloning facility below.
The upper level of the welcome center is a sunken mezzanine, where the main reception was located, along with public access terminals and exhibitions of small animals and rare plants. The door to the cloning facility is in the back and is locked, requiring Dr. Hein's passcode.
The cloning facility itself is fairly straightforward. The entrance area leads to the refrigeration units on the left and Dr. McDermot's office on the right. Straight ahead is the corridor that leaks down to the flooded cloning facility, where the beasts are made. Toward the back is a pipe that, once unlocked with the nearby terminal, leads outside.
- Nuka-Rush recipe: On the desk in the reception.
- A.F.A.D. manifesto: In the duffle bag, near the skeleton laying by the elevator to the cloning center.
- Cloning lab
- Dr. McDermot journal 53L and Dr. McDermot journal 47B are on the table in the office.
- Dr. McDermot journal 69H is found on the deck of the Nuka-Gen replicaiton machine terminal.
- A fusion core is found in the generator in the flooded labs.