The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Ruzka The Wonder Bear
You're not going to find one of these babies balancing on a big rubber ball, though, I can tell you that much.”— Herbert "Daring" Dashwood's entry on yao guai., Fallout 3
A couple of posters of Ruzka can be seen on the wall next to the passenger cot on the Duchess Gambit ferry boat. Ruzka is also mentioned in the Point Lookout loading screens as 'Ruzka the Wonder Bear'. Ruzka is the only yao guai in Point Lookout.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
Effects of player actions
Drops on death
- Interestingly, Herbert Dashwood's Exploration Database states "You're not going to find one of these babies balancing on a big rubber ball, though, I can tell you that much.", which is exactly what Ruzka is implied to do.
- Ruzka is much larger than the regular yao guai, towering over the player when she rears on her legs. She is possibly twice the size of a normal yao guai.
- Ruzka may spawn in the wrong place, inside an object, or not at all.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.94: "Ruzka The Wonder Bear
You may have spotted posters around Point Lookout for Ruzka, who is now completely feral and amuses herself playing with a big red ball and the entrails of encroaching Swampfolk. Ruzka lives in a small alcove at the end of a small inlet channel, and is dangerous and threatening, unless you have the Animal Friend Perk."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)
- Exploration Database, Yao Guai