Rollins Work Camp
Rollins Work Camp is a location in Fallout 76.
Set up on the slopes of Mount Blair, this work camp supported a massive bucket excavator strip-mining the mountain.
Points of interest
- The camp proper consists of three office pods located near the bucket excavator. They contain several recipe spawns, as well as a number of aid, weapon, and ammo spawn points, plus a locked safe.
- Potential bobbleheads
- Tucked under the winch cables on the roof of the huge bucket excavator, accessed via the rust-red gantry.
- Potential magazines
- At the very back, on the roof of the huge bucket excavator, accessed via the rust-red gantry.
- Potential power armor
- In a station outside the southwest office pod.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Loose screws
Rollins Work Camp appears in Fallout 76.