This laboratory on the outskirts of the Commonwealth is Virgil's sanctuary.
Guarded by a deathclaw, the entrance of the cave leads into Virgil's laboratory. Guarded by two turrets and several can chimes, the rest of the cave is lined with switchboards and there is a chemistry station toward the back. Down the slight slope is Virgil's living quarters.
- The "Rocket Science for Toddlers" edition of Tesla Science is on the table to the right of the chemistry station.
- Virgil's rifle, carried by Virgil
- A Stealth Boy, on a metal shelf next to the terminal
- A Mini Nuke, under the same metal shelf that has the Stealth Boy
- A Vault-Tec Lunchbox, on a metal shelf next to the steamer trunk
The rocky cave appears only in Fallout 4.