Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The broken compass, close to a skeleton
- Go to the crashed scout bus.
- Find broken compass beneath a skeleton. Repair it with a Repair check of 30, by installing the compass sensor module found near the front of the bus, or taking the compass to a workbench.
|5||Optional: Speak to Follows-Chalk about taking him as a guide.|
|10||Search the ruins of the crashed scout bus for a compass.|
|20||Repair the broken compass at a workbench.|
|30||Optional: Find a sensor module to repair the compass.|
|40||Return the compass to Daniel at the Narrows.|
|50||Repair the broken compass with the sensor module.|
- When asking Follows-Chalk about the crashed scout bus he will name the scouts the "little ones" because they look awfully small for scouts in his point of view.
- Follows-Chalk will often comment about the compass once you pick it up.
- If you repair the compass without parts, and then pick up the compass sensor module, it will be stuck in your inventory as a weightless quest item.