The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Rhonda inactive on table.
Rhonda is a deactivated Mister Handy found in the Black Mountain storage room in Fallout: New Vegas.
Rhonda was Tabitha's best friend before the super mutants came to Black Mountain. Due to a dispute, Rhonda was forcibly removed from the camp, leaving Rhonda in a non-functional state approximately 6 years before 2281.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Crazy, Crazy, Crazy: Reactivating Rhonda requires a Science skill of 60. If the Courier reactivates Rhonda and choose to lead it to Tabitha, they will complete the quest, as Rhonda and Tabitha wander off together.
Effects of the player's actions
If the Courier killed Tabitha beforehand, Rhonda will ask what happened to Tabitha. When informing her about Tabitha's death she will become hostile towards the Courier.
Drops on death
- If you wish to peacefully resolve the situation with Tabitha, ensure that you do not let a significant amount of in-game time pass between the moment when you first encounter Rhonda and the moment when you decide to repair her. It is highly likely that Rhonda will disappear from your game if you leave her room and decide to come back at a much later time. Even if she doesn't disappear, there is a chance that repair option may not be available any longer.
- Also note that if you reactivate Rhonda and spend too long in the supply room, Tabitha will appear and both of them will attack you.
- After you reunite Rhonda and Tabitha and if you have the Robotics Expert perk, you can sneak up to Rhonda and deactivate her. Tabitha will then simply stand behind Rhonda and will still talk as if following her. Tabitha will not become hostile and there seems to be no way to reactivate Rhonda.
- "Hello. Could you please direct me to mistress Tabitha?"
- Leaving the storage room with Rhonda following, may cause her at times to appear having her parts scattered causing a heavy drop noise.
- Rhonda may disappear for no reason out of the room preventing you from finishing Crazy, Crazy, Crazy with the peaceful solution.
- Upon exiting the storage room after activating Rhonda, Tabitha may still be hostile toward you, which will eliminate dialogue interactions with her. If this causes Rhonda to be hostile, killing it will result in failure of the side quest Crazy Crazy Crazy.
Rhonda appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Rhonda: "Thank you very much. My internal clock says it's been 6 years, 52 days, 40 minutes, and 13 seconds since I last spoke to her."