Relay Tower HN-B1-12
Relay Tower HN-B1-12 is a location in Fallout 76.
Relay Tower HN-B1-12 was a government relay tower for broadcast systems. Following the Great War, it was used to monitor the Scorched Detection Communications network and request Emergency Air Drops from the National Catastrophe Relief Auxiliary to help provide relief to the citizens of Appalachia.
Points of interest
A terminal is inside the building that can be accessed to request an Emergency Air Drop, so long as the person has a US Government Supply Requisition holotape. There is also a map of Appalachia with a scant few pushpins designating various locations that can be registered in the person's pipboy.
- US Government Supply Requisition: On top of monitoring console behind radio.
- Potential bobblehead: On the small mainframe computer bank, on the red wrist rest, in the southern corner of the interior hut.
- Potential magazine: On top of the mainframe computer terminal attached to the central pillar, facing southwest (if looking at the middle pillar), northeast side of the interior concrete hut, with the metal shelving to the left of the mainframe.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Relay Tower HN-B1-12 appears in Fallout 76.