Refuel the still.
You have one day to refuel the still.
Note: You need to have a neutral or good reputation in order to be able to talk to Bob Whiskey. Inside Buckner House, "Whiskey" Bob tells you that the still south of town needs to be refilled. There is a time limit to this quest: one day. Agree to do it and head down there. Avoid or fight the geckos and golden geckos and make your way into the shack to the southwest.
- 1 day
- Speak with "Whiskey" Bob and drink with him, ask him to tell you about his problem;
- Go to the wilds;
- Head south west to the small shack;
- Pick up the firewood on the floor;
- Use the firewood on the still;
- Head back to Whiskey Bob for your money.
- Use sneak skill to avoid geckos and golden geckos.
- Close the door behind you to prevent geckos and golden geckos from wandering in.
- The door to the shack is on the north-eastern wall, and can be tricky to find.