There are multiple ranger outfits: the Ranger red scarf outfit, the Ranger casual outfit, and the Ranger vest outfit. All three outfits do not provide any DT. They are all commonly composed of a scarf, a dress shirt, khaki pants, gloves, boots, and a belt with a large buckle. They can be repaired with other ranger outfits or any light clothing through the Jury Rigging perk.
There are multiple ranger hats: the Ranger hat, Ranger brown hat, Ranger grey hat, and the Ranger tan hat. Each hat provides +1 to Damage Threshold and can be repaired with any of their variants or other headgear with the jury rigging perk.
All Ranger outfits can be found in any Ranger stations throughout the Mojave wasteland. Most non-player characters spawn with random outfits. Some named non-player characters are known for wearing specific outfits.
- Ranger red scarf outfit, worn by Ranger Jackson in the Mojave Outpost.
- Ranger vest outfit, worn by Ranger Ghost and Chief Hanlon.
- All outfits are not considered faction clothing, as such, they can be worn freely without the risk of hostilities.
- The outfits all have a large belt buckle with a bull symbol.
- There is a radio holstered to the side of the outfits, they are purely aesthetic and cannot be used, although having the NCR emergency radio can complement the outfit.
- Some outfits may clip with certain rifle-grip weapons due to the utility pockets surrounding the chest.
- The outfits may cause the Xbox to freeze if you equip it via hotkey.