Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Weapon range in Fallout, Fallout 2, and SIMPLE is expressed in hexes and represents the maximum distance at which the weapon can hit a target.
- Unarmed and melee weapons have a range of 1 hex.
- Spears and sledgehammers have a range of 2 hexes.
- Thrown weapons have a range of up to 15 hexes.
- Firearms have a range determined by the weapon's quality and ammunition. For example, the pipe rifle can deliver a 10mm round at a range of 20 hexes, while a 10mm pistol can put it in a target at 25 hexes. Shotguns vary greatly, from the sawed off with just 7 hexes of range to the Pancor Jackhammer with 35.
- The greatest range of 50 hexes belongs to dedicated marksman weapons, like the sniper rifle , PPK12 Gauss pistol, and the M72 Gauss rifle.
- Unless the games are patched with high resolution patches, it's impossible to scroll far enough to use sniper rifles and the like at max range.