Raleigh Clay's Bunker
Raleigh Clay's Bunker is a location in Fallout 76.
Points of interest
- Clay's bunker is fairly compact and follows the standard layout of the Free States shelters. Down from the entry area lies the main living room and kitchen, with several holotapes detailing the history of the States and their efforts, the bedrooms and laundry annex in the northern wing, and the eastern wing that includes a tinkerer's workbench and storage, a machine shop, and a large hydroponic farm.
- The replacement parts needed for Early Warnings are located in the hydroponic farm in the red toolbox and in the two storage rooms.
- Holotapes and notes
- Madigan Encounter: The holotape is in the main chamber of the bunker, on a desk next to the Raleigh's Terminal.
- Neverending Missions: The holotape is in the main chamber of the bunker in the bookshelf closest to the holotape player.
- Family and So-Called Friends: The holotape is on a nightstand in one of the bedrooms.
- Harpers Ferry Proposal: The holotape is on a metal mesh table inside the hydroponics room.
- Plans and Recipes
- Recipe: Delbert's Sweet Labrador Tea: The recipe can be found on the kitchen table.
- Plan: Shrouded Wood Armor Mod: The plan can be found on a counter in one of the storage rooms.
- Other Loot
- A Fusion Core may spawn inside the fusion generator.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Raleigh Clay's Bunker appears in Fallout 76.