The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Hell, you earned a lot of respect with the soldiers for what you did to those Chinese artillery guns. Tell you what... take this extra gear with you, requisitions be damned. If anyone asks, it fell off a truck.”
In charge of allocating weaponry to the troops engaged on the front lines of Anchorage, the Quartermaster appears to be logical and by the book. He aids soldiers so long as they have the correct requisition tape.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Paving the Way, Operation: Anchorage!: He provides you with equipment after you give a Requisition holo.
- The quartermaster can provide you with a scoped Gauss rifle in addition to the equipment you've chosen if you pass his Speech challenge.
- Using a Glitch it is possible to obtain all requisition equipment from him. The glitch involves dropping the equipment he gives you then retrieving another holotape and repeating the process. At the end you can pickup all the available weapons off the floor.
- Similarly, it is possible to obtain 3 Winterized combat armors by Reverse Pickpocketing your armor onto him then killing him (he is the only character in the sim that is lootable after death due to a glitch). When you search him do not take them one at a time, use the "take all" option. It is also recommended that you use a weapon such as the Sniper or Gauss Rifle to (instantly and stealthily) kill him and hide behind the medical tent when doing it as he and Benjamin Montgomery may turn hostile if caught, preventing you from completing the add-on.
|Winterized combat armor|
|R91 Assault rifle|
Drops on death
- He is the only person that you can kill in the simulation that won't de-materialize, allowing you to search and loot him.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.92: "Quartermaster
In charge of allocating weaponry to the troops engaged on the front lines of Anchorage, the Quartermaster appears to be logical and by the book. But with the correct guile and fast talking, you can convince him to provide additional firepower, including weaponry previously thought to be classified. He's a valuable ally and a man to befriend, even after you've brought your requisition Holotape to him."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)