|For an overview of power fist models in the Fallout series of games, see power fist.|
When triggered, pneumatics extend a metal plate forward with great force, similar to a ballistic fist without the resulting explosions. This variant has identical stats to the standard power fist in the base game, but this version can accept weapon mods.
- Power fist chromed tubes, increases condition by 100%.
- Power fist high capacity valves, increases damage by 8.
- Power fist ported chambers, increases attack speed by 20%.
- Power fist, the common variant.
- Salt-Upon-Wounds' power fist , Salt-Upon-Wounds' tribal variant that deals poison damage over time.
- Saturnite fist , a variant made from Saturnite alloys that is lighter and has a faster rate of attack.
- Saturnite fist super-heated , a Saturnite fist that deals significantly more damaging and can light targets on fire.
- Industrial hand , a variant with a rotating saw blade affixed to it.
- Greased Lightning , a unique variant with an extreme rate of attack.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.||Notes|
|Power fist||40||43||1.1||x1||40||28||6||80||800||Unarmed:50 Strength:5||-|
|Salt-Upon-Wounds' power fist||45+3(10s)||61+3||1.4||x1||45||25||6||100||2500||Unarmed:50 Strength:6||-|
|Saturnite fist||35||63||1.8||x1||35||25||4||160||1600||Unarmed:45 Strength:4||-|
|Saturnite fist super-heated||55||90.8||1.7||x1||55||25||4||120||2400||Unarmed:55 Strength:5||Combustion on crit|
|Industrial hand||50||160||3.2||x1||40||65||10||1600||2500||Unarmed:75 Strength:7||Ignores DR/DT|
|Greased Lightning||32||96||3||x1||32||28||6||200||15000||Unarmed:50 Strength:5||-|
- Gun Runners, sold by Vendortron.
- Novac, sold by Cliff Briscoe.
- 188 Trading Post, sold by Arms merchant.
- Various merchants around the Mojave.