The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
I somehow knew that you'd be the one to make the changes that Leaf Mother Laurel desired.”
Bloomseer Poplar is the Bloomseer at Oasis in Fallout 3..
Bloomseer Poplar was born in 2217. She is the Oracle of Oasis and this soothsayer has often amazed others with her premonitions. She first found the Oasis. She is usually found in her cave tending her alchemical duties. She is loyal to Leaf Mother Laurel.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Oasis: If the Lone Wanderer completes the quest Oasis in the way Leaf Mother Laurel wants you to, Poplar rewards you with Poplar's hood.
You can ask Bloomseer Poplar to tell your future, and she will give you information about any of the game's named quests that you haven't found yet. You have to wait a couple days after asking her to see the future before this option is available again. When there are no more quests left, this dialogue option will not exist.
- I see a town in need of a savior and a woman in red - Big Trouble in Big Town
- I see a clash between insects and industry and the men that control them - The Superhuman Gambit
- I will divine an endless search for knowledge to help others survive the desolation - The Wasteland Survival Guide
- I discern a lonely child trapped in a city on fire - Those!
- I hear the cry of a woman obsessed and the man who desires her - The Nuka-Cola Challenge
- I see a great leader whose message carries through time as a rallying cry to the oppressed and a warning to the oppressors - Head of State
- I feel people's hatred and love for a man who hunts men that aren't men - The Replicated Man
- I divine a group of individuals who society views as monsters and a town suspended above the ground - Blood Ties
- I see a mysterious man and a town on the brink of destruction - The Power of the Atom
- I see a selfish man who lives among the clouds playing a dangerous game with the lives of those below him - Tenpenny Tower
- I picture a place of great sorrow where men are traded for money and treated like brahmin - Strictly Business
- I see four headless men and a corpse being robbed of its dignity - You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head
- I divine a great document and the passages that changed the face of the world - Stealing Independence
- I feel the torment of a man who returns home and discovers the changes his absence has wrought - Trouble on the Homefront
- I see a woman searching in vain for a relative long lost - Agatha's Song
- I see four-leaf clovers in the sky with time as their deadliest adversary - Reilly's Rangers
|Oasis villager robe|
Oasis druid hood
Drops on death
Poplar appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.63: "Bloomseer Poplar
She is the Oasis oracle. Although a few of the occasional visitors may scoff at her "fortunetelling," this 60-year-old soothsayer has often amazed the other villagers with her powers of premonition. She tells you her history of seeking out Oasis due to a premonition. She is usually found in her cave tending her alchemical duties. She is loyal to Leaf Mother Laurel."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)
- Poplar: "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Bloomseer Poplar, soothsayer and healer of Oasis. It brings me great honor to welcome you."
- The Lone Wanderer: "So, how did you end up here?"
Poplar: "My father was a healer like myself. He had the most curious books I would read about trees and plants and their medicinal properties. Many years later, I heard a rumor about a place such as this. I spent a decade in search of it. I've been in this wonderful place for over fifteen years now."
- The Lone Wanderer: "What did you have to do to become a Treeminder?"
Poplar: "I was the third one to arrive here in Oasis. Tree Father Birch was a bit wary at first, but Leaf Mother Laurel convinced him to let me stay. If she hadn't been around, I doubt Birch would have let me stay here. After a while, they taught me their ways and together we developed the Ceremony of Purification that you undertook."