|For other uses of name Phoenix, see Phoenix.|
Phoenix Armor Implants
This special perk requires learning about combat implants from the Vault City medical database and then installing them, using the services of doctors in Vault City, Redding, or San Francisco. The implant requires a suit of normal combat armor. Once you have completed the quest Gain Combat Implants and you have a combat armor, you can get it from:
- Dr. Johnson in Redding in the Downtown for $8000
- Dr. Fung in San Francisco in Chinatown for $8500
- Dr. Andrew in Vault City in the Courtyard for $10000 ($8000 with 6 Charisma or 75% Barter)
This implant adds 5% to damage resistance against plasma, laser and fire weapons.
- Combat armor mk II or Brotherhood armor cannot be used for this purpose.
- Phoenix Assault Enhancement requires this perk.