Ohio River Adventures
Ohio River Adventures is a location in Fallout 76.
Located on the banks of the Ohio, this small enterprise once offered the denizens of West Virginia and neighboring states river boat cruises. Now it's a derelict.
Points of interest
- The small dock and boat contains some minor loot, two collectibles, and a weapons crafting station. In the surrounding area are harvest nodes for bloodleaf, rhododendron, snaptail, and mutfruit.
- Potential bobblehead: On the boat computer, inside the cabin in the fishing boat mooring off the dock.
- Potential magazine: On or below the wooden counter with the blue scales and cash register on it, by the white door and "Radioactive Roundup" poster, around the corner from the Weapons Workbench.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Ohio River Adventures appears in Fallout 76.