Nuka-Cola Quartz (Nuka-World)
|For an overview of Nuka-Cola soda throughout the Fallout series, see Nuka-Cola.|
Nuka-Cola Quartz is a flavor of Nuka-Cola that enjoyed a limited release in the American Southwest. It remains a rare find in the post-apocalypse. It has a classy look, thanks to the lack of added food colorings. It was developed under the code name "Angry Beaver", during development the developers added non-soluble sugar flakes to simulate quartz appearance and to counteract the cavitation issues from previous attempts.
Nuka-Cola Quartz is an especially invigorating variety of Nuka-Cola that glows bright white; it provides 240 action points at the cost of 11 rads. It can also be blended with other flavors of Nuka-Cola to create Nuka-Cide, Nuka-Cooler, Nuka-Love, and Nuka-Punch.
- Uncommon find across the park.
- Joshua Sawyer tumblr answer
- Nuka-World loading screen hints: "Nuka-Cola Victory and Nuka-Cola Quartz are two examples of regional brands. These flavors, in particular, were only distributed in the southwestern area of the United States."
- World of Refreshment tour: "Out west, they enjoy regional favorites such as the classy Nuka-Cola Quartz and refreshingly patriotic Nuka-Cola Victory. Or, for those that prefer a timeless root-based beverage, they pick up a delicious Nuka-Cola Wild!"
(World of Refreshment announcer's dialogue)
- Kanawha Nuka-Cola Plant terminals; Current Project Status, Angry Beaver