Nuclear test shack
The nuclear test shack is a test building at the old nuclear test site in Fallout: New Vegas.
This well-furnished shack contains all the amenities a prospector might need, including a functioning kitchen, chemistry set, and comfortable bed. The bed contains the remains of Trash, a delusional wastelander who hoped to become a ghoul by deliberately exposing herself to radiation. Unfortunately, she lacked the necessary genetic component, instead dying horribly to radiation.
- Entry one in the die-ary of Trash: Shelf on the left.
- Entry two in the die-ary of Trash: Near the chemistry set.
- Entry three in the die-ary of Trash: On Trash herself.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap and Nikola Tesla and You: Both on the chemistry table.
- Hunting shotgun: Leaning against the chemistry set table.
- Leather armor, reinforced: Worn by Trash.
Nuclear test shack only appears in Fallout: New Vegas.