North Kanawha Lookout
Large lookout tower
North Kanawha Lookout is a location in Fallout 76.
Located east of Vault 76 in the region known as The Forest, North Kanawha Lookout tower is one of several Pre-War fire watch towers still in existence in the Appalachian Wasteland.
Points of interest
- A super mutant location. On the site, there is a Large Lookout tower that can be used to look across the Appalachia. Next to the tower down a dirt path is an old cabin that can be accessed by going around the outside and going underneath and finding a hole in the floor that will give you access inside.
- The safe on top of the tower requires a key, found on top of the portable toilet nearby.
- Beneath the cabin is a large crawlspace with several beheaded skeletons, a graffiti announcing that Sickleman was there, and several lead veins for harvesting.
- A chance of a Level 15 Guitar Sword spawning along the stairs in front of the cabin.
- Notes and holotapes
- Responder's Note: On top of the tower.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
North Kanawha Lookout appears in Fallout 76.