North Cutthroat Camp
North Cutthroat Camp is a location in Fallout 76.
Constructed by the Cutthroat raider gang as a northern checkpoint on Interstate 63 in the Savage Divide, it fell upon hard times after its occupants were wiped out by a lone assassin. The sole survivor later returned with reinforcements from their main camp at Pleasant Valley Ski Resort.
Points of interest
A few scant pieces of notable loot and a couple workbenches are all that's useful from this location.
- Holotapes and Notes
- Jake's Letter: On table behind central tower.
- Potential bobblehead
- On the floor below (tire pile) or the low wall of the checkpoint tower attached to the large Raider skull billboard.
- Potential magazines
- South end of the camp, by the North Highway 63 sign, on or around the toilet with the cymbals monkey sitting on it.
- On, below, or around the "tea party" plank table with two severed heads enjoying a nice cup of tea, next to the red trunk, to the side of the billboard lookout.
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapons: Assault rifle, combat rifle (semi-automatic), combat shotgun, hunting rifle, pipe weapons of all types
- Consumables: Any alcoholic drink, Psycho, Psychotats
- Ammo: Any ranged ammo
- Power armor: Raider power armor pieces
- Junk: Bobby pin, pack of cigarettes, cigarette carton, cigarette, rat poison, radio jammer, assorted bones
North Cutthroat Camp appears in Fallout 76.