4 of the 8 Nipton houses
These houses, made out of wood, brick or stucco, once served the people of Nipton, ranging from the regular to the downright strange and paranoid. The Legion dragged most of the people out to participate in the Lottery and killed those who resisted, leaving their belongings ripe for the picking.
The houses are spread out across the town and there are eight of them in total. There are eight of them:
- Two on the southern side of Nipton Road passing through the town and one on the northern side, on the corner opposite the general store.
- Another pair is just south of the hall, on the opposite sides of the road.
- Yet another two are to the northeast of Nipton.
- And one just by the western entrance to the town.
Opposite the Nipton general store
A small house with three rooms. Compared to the others it's in (relatively) pristine condition. There's a star bottle cap on the bookcase here, along with a Milsurp Review in the mailbox.
By the Good Luck trailer park
A house with a nearly identical layout to the previous one, containing minor loot, a broken ham radio, and enough beds for four people.
Harry Collins' home
Or the house of the paranoid Niptonian. The house is rigged with frag mines and shotguns, along with a cage full of bark scorpions in the living room. The tool cabinet in the kitchen contains the Declaration of Vital Essence.
Behind the general store
Another generic home. The inhabitants seem to have been pulled away from a meal consisting of fresh Mojave produce.
Southeast of the town hall
A long home with empty footlockers and cabinets.
The house of the local robotic prodigy, contains a workbench, a hostile Mister Gutsy prototype, and several weapons including a .357 Magnum revolver, a plasma pistol, and a 9mm SMG. The weapons are on the bench, under it, and behind a few cinder blocks in the main room.
Opposite Tinker's home
Another generic home, notable only for the reloading bench in the entrance corridor.
By the western entrance
Near the conflagration, just by the entrance to Nipton. The house is largely nondescript, with the usual bunk beds, furnished kitchen, and eating room.
- Magazines spawn in each of the mailboxes.
- In house in front of general store
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap: top of book shelf in bedroom
- Harry Collins' home
- Declaration of Vital Essence: In the tool cabinet in the kitchen.
Nipton house appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.