Nipton Road reststop
The Nipton Road Reststop is a location in Fallout: New Vegas.
Located on the junction of highway 15 and the 164, south of the Nevada Highway Patrol Station and northeast of the Mojave Outpost, this large service station once served travelers all over, offering a place to shop, refuel their vehicles, or rest for a while. Now it's a derelict ruin, infested with radscorpions. In recent weeks, the corrupt Mayor Steyn of Nipton set this place up as a safehouse, should the deal with Vulpes Inculta go awry.
The rest stop is a ruin. The gas station itself is boarded up, surrounded by stashed tires vulcanized by the desert heat. There are several Sarsaparilla crates in the garage, together with a graffiti mentioning New Canaan. The general store can be entered and contains several lootable containers that amount to the mayor's stash. The third building is a wreck, with just its skeleton remaining.
- The dead Bright follower will have a random energy weapon on them and some cells.
- General store
- Pugilism Illustrated: On the shelves near the register.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap: Among the bottle caps on the counter.
- Mayor Steyn's Journal 2/2: Leaning against the wall by the cash register.
- Ammunition box: By the locked gun cabinet, a Stealth Boy might spawn inside. The player can save before entering and reload if it doesn't appear, making it one of the few locations where this can be done.
- BB gun with ammunition: Behind the sacks on the west wall.
The Nipton Road Reststop appears in Fallout: New Vegas.