New River Gorge Bridge
New River Gorge Bridge is a location in Fallout 76.
This massive arch bridge, measuring 924 m (3 030 feet) in length, spans the New River Gorge in West Virginia, and is one of the largest single-span arch bridges in the world (whether it's the only one is debatable). This massive bridge is part of Interstate 59, allowing direct access between Charleston, Morgantown, and Grafton, without having to take detours through winding state routes.
Points of interest
- The bridge itself consists of a four lane motor traffic bridge on top and a maintenance section running beneath. It has two travel markers, one in the east and one in the west.
- The eastern part of the bridge contains a small maintenance depot with a terminal, a caps stash, and a holotape.
- The western part is much richer to loot and includes a tinkering station, a power armor workbench, and a random power armor spawn.
- Power armor
- Western end of the bridge, pedestrian traffic section.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
New River Gorge Bridge appears in Fallout 76.
- Real=life history and world map.