A small cottage up the Commonwealth Coast, the Nakano residence is home to Kenji and Rei Nakano. They run a small fishing and transportation business, ferrying people and goods up and down the Massachussetts coast and beyond. Their home is a pre-War two story building restored to working condition, with lodgings for the entire family.
To the east of the family home is a boathouse and workshop, with an Expert-locked safe. To the west on the hill is a plot of land with an tombstone and alter honoring the Nakano patriarch, Taichi Nakano.
- Kasumi's Projects: Kitchen: On the kitchen counter.
- Kasumi's Projects: Lamp: On the dresser in the upstairs corridor.
- Kasumi's Projects: Radio: On the desk in Kasumi's room.
- Kasumi's Projects: Holotapes: On the holoprojector in the living room.
- Kasumi's Projects: Dreams: Underneath her bed, by the dresser.
- Grandfather's note: On the safe in the boat shed.
- Kasumi's final holotape: In the safe in the boat shed.
- Kasumi's holotape to granddad: On the alter of the tombstone, west of the house.
- Kasumi's journal: Behind the toolbox on the dresser in Kasumi Nakano's bedroom.
- There is a teddy bear driving a tractor northeast of the house, past the shore.
- Examining the picture frame in the boathouse reveals the boathouse safe key.