Museum of Witchcraft
This historical church once offered information on Salem's past, especially its sordid history dealing with witchcraft.
The front door is chained from the inside, and the only way in is through the basement door situated along the wall facing southwest. The basement consists of dark, candle-lit rooms connected by numerous holes in the walls. A large creature can be heard wandering around upstairs, and several mildly startling events occur while navigating the basement. (Mutilated Gunner bodies and a body being mutilated falling through the holes in the floor.) The upstairs area is in ruins; many of the walls have been knocked down and piles of wooden debris cover the remains of exhibits and displays. Near the entrance, there is a (leveled) deathclaw spawn point.
- Hollowed-out Rock behind the ruined house next to the museum, containing various items and a Note
- An issue of Grognak the Barbarian on a table in the southeast corner on the ground floor.
- Sergeant Lee's holotape and a pristine deathclaw egg near Sergeant Lee's body in one of the small rooms near the exit.
- Behind the museum lies Private Hart... in pieces. On her corpse is Private Hart's Holotape.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox: under a table in the basement.
- Overdue book: under a school desk with a skeleton in the basement.
Museum of Witchcraft appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.329: "[4.05] MUSEUM OF WITCHCRAFT
A historic church greets visitors wishing to learn more about Salem’s past, though the greeting is initially more subdued. The front door is chained, and the only entrance is via a basement hatch. Inside, it appears something terrifying is haunting this place. Need to reach the attic? A jetpack is in order."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)