To meet The Vault's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
Motorcycles are a single-track two-wheeled vehicle used for personal transportation.
Red gasoline motorcycle
A red motorcycle with a large handlebars can be seen on the wall of Junktown in New California.
A green motorcycle with a solid fairing can be seen through the Capital Wasteland and Mojave Wasteland.
Lone Wanderer red motorcycle
A red jet-powered motorcycle seen throughout Appalachia and the Commonwealth.
- 1 parked inside the 1st floor of Rivet City.
- There is a destroyed motorcycle on the Rivet City Flight Deck of which has a motorcycle gas tank and a motorcycle handbrake next to it.
- If you buy the Wasteland explorer theme from Moira Brown at Craterside Supply then in the top room with the closed door in My Megaton house there will be a motorcycle parked as soon as you open the door.
- There are 2 in the garage area of Smith Casey's Garage.
- There are numerous parked inside Evergreen Mills.
- Altogether there are approximately 10 or more in the yao guai tunnels.
Fallout: New Vegas
- 6, in a blue truck on the sloped path towards the Mojave Outpost.
- Just north of the Great Khan armory, near a rock on the way to Red Rock Canyon, there's a motorcycle broken into two pieces with the remains of a skeleton and an ammunition box.
- 2 parked in front of Prospector Saloon in Goodsprings and 1 lying on the ground close by.
- 1 in the Gibson scrap yard garage
- 1 in one of the motel rooms in Dino Dee-lite Motel
- 1 leaning against Harper's shack
- 1 parked outside Bradley's shack
- The motorcycle gas tank game item and the actual gas tank on the motorcycles throughout the Wasteland are radically different in both size and appearance.
- Pennsylvania Ave. utility corridor, in the Metro Automobile area, there is a post-war daredevil accident involving a motorcycle. In the
- Prospector Saloon can't be destroyed. The motorcycles outside of the
- Novac there's a crashed motorcycle, where the skeletal remains of the unfortunate driver lie with their face buried in the ground. The driver's metal helmet is located nearby. South of
- Mojave Outpost can also not be destroyed. All 6 motorcycles in the back of the truck on the road next to