Morgantown Airport terminal
Morgantown Airport is a location in Fallout 76.
Main article: Morgantown Airport
Points of interest
- The terminal building was once the heart of Responder operations. Now it is a ruin. The central hall still contains a crashed Vertibird embedded in the roof. The building has two floors, with the upper containing the mess hall and other facilities.
- In the western wing on the lower floor is the supply cache (locked behind a level 1 terminal), together with a tinkerer's workbench. The bathroom opposite has a chem box on the floor. Further out at the end is the trading post with a Responder Vendor bot.
- The Responder command center is located in the east wing, upstairs, near the late Maria Chavez. There's also the Overseer's stash here with another holotape and an advanced training opportunity.
- Maria's Last Words: Near the body of Maria Chavez.
- Overseer's Log - Morgantown: Inside the Overseer's stash in the second floor Responders operations center.
- Report on Harpers Ferry Attack: In the lounge, upstairs, east wing, near the HAM radio.
- The Fire Breathers: Western lounge, upstairs.
- Morgantown Airport Security Keycard: Downstairs, in a crack in the wall, in a dead Responder's hand. (Note: Must be outside of Power Armor to grab it.)
- Potential magazine
- On the low side table, north wall between the airport seating, opposite the kitchen and food stall.
- Dynamic spawns
No location theme keyword variable specified - check the infobox!
Morgantown Airport appears in Fallout 76.