Monongah Overlook is a location in Fallout 76.
An old tourist overlook dedicated to the valley surrounding Grafton. Now... The views are still spectacular, though not in the way its builders intended. The wrecked truck contains a wooden crate and a toolbox.
Points of interest
- The overlook offers stunning views of the Toxic Valley, and has some harvestable resources: Blackberry and wild carrot flowers.
- There's a mysterious button in one of the porta potties, which is the emergency exit of the Bravo Missile Silo.
- East of the overlook is an old raider checkpoint.
- Bird Watching List: Beneath the binoculars on the overlook.
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapons: Assault rifle, combat rifle (semi-automatic), combat shotgun, hunting rifle, pipe weapons of all types
- Consumables: Any alcoholic drink, Psycho, Psychotats
- Ammo: Any ranged ammo
- Power armor: Raider power armor pieces
- Junk: Bobby pin, pack of cigarettes, cigarette carton, cigarette, rat poison, radio jammer, assorted bones
Monongah Overlook appears in Fallout 76.