Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
|For the recruit in Fallout Tactics character, see Mick (Fallout Tactics).|
A polite society is an armed society!”
He is, together with Ralph, co-owner of Mick and Ralph's. He sells weapons while his partner sells consumables.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: weapons|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: 85|
|This character starts quests.|
- How Little We Know: If asked how his business is doing, Mick will lament that the Omertas have stopped purchasing weapons from him and asks you to investigate who's supplying them.
Effects of player actions
- Mick's specialty is weapons, and if convinced that he can trust the player with a Speech check of 30, he will start selling more lethal and rare weapons.
- Mick will reward the Courier with the Pimp-Boy 3 Billion after completing the quest How Little We Know and making sure that the Omertas buy weapons from Mick & Ralph's.
|Pre-War parkstroller outfit|
Drops on death
Behind the scenes
- Mick's secret stash of weapons includes Fallout 3 guns like the Infiltrator, Railway rifle and the Shanxi Type 17, however they cannot be obtained. However, the hats in the secret room can be stolen.
- Mick says "Like I always say, a polite society is an armed society" when the player convinces him to sell better weapons. This is a reference to a quote from Robert A. Heinlein.
His store inventory may never refresh, even after accessing his expanded inventory.
- A possible fix is performed by entering his store, then without interacting with either person, save and quit the game. Then use continue to load. Mick/Ralph will have restocked. This applies to all other vendors as well.
- Sometimes, when you ask to buy from him, you will not be able to buy from him. He will simply say, "take a look" and then will go right back to dialogue.
- For some unknown reason, when selling things to Mick, he doesn't pay the full value of the object. As a matter of fact he often doesn't pay anything at all. This happened after dealing a big amount of objects and caps. Due to the use of his repair services, he has over 39000 caps.
- He may not appear inside of Mick and Ralph's store. Reloading the auto save upon entering will correct this.
- He may not give you the Pimp-Boy 3 Billion, even after doing everything required for it.
Mick appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.