|For an overview of metal armor variants in all games, see metal armor.|
Metal armor, reinforced
It has the same weight as regular metal armor, but offers greater protection and will degrade slower. While wearing this armor, you will suffer a -1 Agility penalty due to the weight. You can buy it off most gun vendors except the Silver Rush as they only sell Energy weapons.
The reinforced metal helmet is a normal metal helmet that has horns placed on each side as well as a front part making it look like a gladiator helmet, it also has a silver finish. However the female version looks very different, lacking horns and having an open face. Female companions will have their voices muffled despite the open face, same as your male companions.
|Metal armor||12||30||100||1100||Heavy armor||-1AGL|
|Metal armor, reinforced||16||30||250||3500||Heavy armor||-1AGL|
- Bonnie Springs - worn by the Viper leader. (the leader wielding a trail carbine).
- Gun Runners - can be purchased from the Vendortron.
- Miguel's Pawn Shop, Westside - On display to be stolen or can be purchased.
- Often worn by Viper Gang Leaders.
- Executive suites past Vera Keyes' room at the end of the hallway to the left. Once inside go in and in the closet is a complete set. They are in a poor condition however. In the