Mass Pike tunnel
The Massachusetts Turnpike tunnel running underneath Boston has been compromised by severe flooding and tunnel collapses in several places, but it still connects the opposite parts of the city. A gang of raiders control the southern section of the tunnel, and have set up fortifications and traps to keep the feral ghouls in the north.
The tunnel is straightforward. Its ends are marked by exits to the western and eastern entrances, while halfway through it has entrances to side areas. The northern one features a flooded utility room with a steamer trunk, while the southern one has Detective Perry's body and some loot behind an Advanced-level terminal, including a chemistry station and a power armor station. The Boston Police rationing site can also be accessed through the southern end.
- The Shamrock edition of Taboo Tattoos is found in the southern tunnel off the main tunnel, though a door accessed through by an Advanced-locked terminal. Det. Perry's holotape and the Mass. Pike Tunnel password is nearby.
- Sgt. Reise holotape is behind the skeletal Sergeant Reise through the hole in the wall, adjacent from Det. Perry's skeleton.
- A fusion core is found in the generator through the hallway that leads west from in the south tunnel, past the power armor station.
- Mini nuke, in the rubble of the collapsed wall of the generator room.
- Two Nuka-Cola Quantums
- There is a teddy bear hospital taking place on the bus next to the west entrance. Another teddy is even in the bus' driver's seat.
Mass Pike tunnel appears only in Fallout 4.