|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Martin may refer to:
- Martin - a servant of Vault City in Fallout 2.
- Martin - a recruit of the Eastern Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout Tactics.
- Martin Addie - private first class who fought, and died, during the First Battle of Hoover Dam, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Martin J. Roach - a pre-War contractor of the Bysshe Company, mentioned in Point Lookout.
- Martin Frobisher - the spokesman for Vault 13 in Fallout 2.
- Martin Neimeyer - the senior engineer at the REPCONN test site, mentioned only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Martin Retslaf - the deceased United States Army General in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Lonesome Road.
- Martin T. Harris - a mentioned-only character in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Dead Money.
- Martin - a Private in the Gunners, mentioned in Fallout 4.
- Martin Reid - an employee of the Vault-Tec Corporation, mentioned in Fallout 4.
- Confessor Martin - the former leader of the Children of Atom mentioned in the Fallout 4 add-on Far Harbor.
- Samuel Martin, a member of the Bar Harbor Bowling League, mentioned in the Fallout 4 add-on Far Harbor.
Martin may also refer to:
- Angelia Martin - residents of Vault 87, who died during the FEV experiments conducted in the Vault.
- Bill Martin - a custodian at the REPCONN Test Site, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Dale Martin - a second lieutenant who fought, and died, during the Yangtze Campaign.
- Daniel Martin - a specialist five who fought, and died, during the Yangtze Campaign.
- David Martin - a warrant officer who fought, and died, during the Yangtze Campaign.
- Real-life people
- Dean Martin - an american singer, film actor, and comedian.
- Martin's new age, a holodisk in the Fallout 4 add-on Far Harbor.