Marigold Pavilion is a location in Fallout 76.
Once a safe shelter on the Appalachian hiking trails, the Pavilion has been ruined by the passage of time and, apparently, explosives.
Points of interest
- The main pavilion can be found by following the Cherry Bomb billboard dominating above the building. Inside, the steamer trunk is against the back wall, with a pair of mattresses up the stairs - apparently, a parent with a child perished here. After shedding a tear for them, players can take a dive in the pond down the hill to unlock a safe that's sunken just next to the pier.
- Potential bobblehead: In the attic area with the sagging floor, by the vertical support pole between the two mattress beds, inside the pavilion.
- Potential magazine: In the attic area with the sagging floor, between the dirty bed and the toy truck, inside the pavilion.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Marigold Pavilion appears in Fallout 76.