- Mr. Steels located in New Vegas Steel count towards the challenge and respawn every four game days.
- Mr. Gutsies at Nellis Air Force Base also count toward the challenge.
- The are 4 non-hostile sentry bots in the Securitron vault, behind a door, which requires a Repair of at least 60 to open.
- The Mister Gutsy prototype in Nipton counts towards this challenge and respawns every three days.
- The sentry bots at the REPCONN headquarters count towards the challenge. The sentry bots can only be summoned after setting off the alarms on each floor. There are a total of 10 sentry bots in REPCONN headquarters. Note that the Mister Handies do not count.
- Several Mr Gutsies and Sentry Bots near the Crashed Vertibird.
- The unique weapon variants Love and Hate and The Humble Cudgel can be used for this challenge.
Behind the scenes
The name may be a reference to Masamune Shirow's cyber punk manga series "Ghost in the Shell 2: Man-Machine Interface"