Mac's Farm is a location in Fallout 76.
This small farm used to belong to Enola Walker, before it was torn up by the scorchbeasts, setting Enola down a path of vicious revenge.
Points of interest
- Not much to tell. There's the ruined home that's half-missing, with Walker's first holotape upon the porch, and a small dilapidated shack nearby with remains of a moonshiner's little operation. The Creekside sundew grove is nearby.
- Holotapes and Notes
- Enola Walker's Story, Part 1: The holotape is on top of a wooden barrel on the porch.
- Plans and Recipes
- Recipe: Delbert's Granny's Sweet Tea: The recipe is on an end table inside the house under a ruined picture frame.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Mac's Farm appears in Fallout 76.