|For an overview of assault rifle models in all games, see assault rifle.|
Lily's assault carbine
Lily's assault carbine has the appearance of a normal assault carbine with a suppressor mod. But if the player obtains it, the suppressor will not be shown due to the '1st Person Model' being set to the normal assault carbine rather than NONE in the G.E.C.K. It's hidden but if you fire with it, you will notice that the discharge sounds like a silenced weapon. It also works like a silenced weapon; the player merely cannot see the silencer.
- This weapon can only be obtained by using Console Commands.
- If the player obtains this weapon, it will not be possible to give this weapon back to Lily (or anyone else).
- Occasionally, upon leaving casinos or other weapon restricted areas, Lily will not get her weapons back, meaning she will later only use unarmed attacks (Fists).
- When switching companions, over to say Boone, they may get the gun they will also have infinite ammunition for it. (so its not always a bad thing)
- Lilly's assault carbine may occasionally glitch and appear horizontal at the end of her Broad sword.