Lewis & Sons Farming Supply
Lewis & Sons Farming Supply is a location in Fallout 76.
A pre-War shop providing supplies to Appalachian farmers, Lewis & Sons is now a derelict attraction and source of raw materials for wastelanders.
Points of interest
- Sitting on the northern edge of the highway, the are includes a greenhouse and a storage shed by the road, filled with loot and once serving customers. The greenhouse includes a chem station and planters with corn and melons, while the shed has a power armor repair station with a random leveled spawn. There are also several recipe spawns scattered all over the place.
- The cottage belonging to the owner is directly north of the shops, a short walk up the hill, and contains minor loot.
- Potential power armor: In the tractor barn warehouse, near the stairs.
- Potential bobbleheads
- On the floor, or balanced on the engine adjacent to the Power Armor Station, inside the large metal tractor barn, on the southeast side of the location.
- Behind or on the two corner barrels, on the upstairs balcony of the large metal tractor barn, on the southeast side of the location.
- On the ground or corner counter, by the blue cash register, inside the greenhouse.
- Potential magazines
- On or around the metal counter on the balcony (southeast corner), on the upper part of the tractor barn.
- On the green metalwork counter with the drawers, inside the remains of the half-demolished small red barn.
- On the L-shaped counter attached to the small saloon doors, part of the cash register counter, inside the greenhouse.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Lewis & Sons Farming Supply appears in Fallout 76.