Legate armor is a piece of armor worn by Legate Lanius.
The armor appears to be a full suit of heavy gauge steel and offers full body protection. It also has a cloak in excellent condition. The Legate's suit appears originally crafted, in contrast to other Legion armor which consists of repurposed pre-War sports equipment. It is on par with standard combat armor in terms of protection, and is the second strongest armor seen in the Legion, next to Legion centurion armor.
- Marked tribal armor , a crude version of Legate's armor constructed by Divide metal.
- Armor of the 87th Tribe , a unique version of a centurion armor similar to the Legate armor.
- Marked beast helmet , a crude version of Legate's helmet constructed by Divide metal. It doesn't cover the face.
- Marked beast eyes helmet , a crude version of Legate's helmet constructed by Divide metal. It only have the eyes covered.
- Marked beast face helmet , a crude version of Legate's helmet constructed by Divide metal. It has a different face.
- Marked beast tribal helmet , a crude version of Legate's helmet constructed by Divide metal. It bares the closest resemblance.
- While the Legate's helmet can be collected upon his death, his armor cannot be equipped without the use of console commands.
- After obtaining, you only have a limited amount of time to use it due to the story ending immediately after.
- Concept art of the Legate's Armor can be found in the Collectors Edition of the Official New Vegas guide book.
- Various forms of the Legate's helmet can be found in the add-on Lonesome Road, although these variants are manufactured by the Marked men.
The Legate's Helmet icon image from the Pip-Boy.