Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|For an overview of leather armor throughout the Fallout series, see leather armor.|
This is an enhanced, one-sleeved, black leather jacket. The female version also lacks a left sleeve and has football shoulder pads in place of the Road Warrior style pauldrons.
- Leather armor, reinforced
- Gladiator armor
- Lightweight leather armor
- Gecko-backed leather armor
- Gecko-backed leather armor, reinforced
- Atomic Wrangler Casino, Freeside - the guards in the casino have a set.
- Goodsprings general store, Goodsprings - it can be bought from Chet.
- Nipton - two can be found inside one of the Nipton houses together with a dead wastelander, a laser rifle and a .357 magnum revolver. However, the interior of this house is guarded by a Mister Gutsy.
- Primm - Deputy Beagle wears leather armor.
- Leather armor can be found in a range of places, most commonly worn by mercenaries.
- The earliest point in which leather armor is obtainable in New Vegas is in the quest Ghost Town Gunfight where the player can convince Chet with a barter check to give everyone in town supplies to defend themselves.
- Tomas, the man you will meet near Nipton fighting Jacklyn wears one.
- Most of the Jackal gang members, Viper gunslingers and the Scorpions wear them.
- The armor can be obtained from Aurelius of Phoenix as part of the unmarked quest, Arizona Scavenger for 15 NCR dogtags, with a Barter skill of 35.
- The Pip-Boy icon for the leather armor is supposedly mirrored; the Vault Boy's left arm has the large shoulder pad, when in reality it is the right shoulder of the armor that has the shoulder pad.