Lady Janet's Soft Serve
Lady Janet's Soft Serve is a location in Fallout 76.
A minor ice cream parlor waiting for travelers down the highway, the humble establishment got its beginnings serving the rural farm families local to the region, and had garnered quite the following before the War. Having made it's name as the new trendy teen hangout spot, it was common occurrence on the weekends to see a line stretch down the 94. After the Great War, the quality of the service declined rapidly as the clientele consisted primarily of ghouls and the ice cream containers were reused for alcohol storage.
Points of interest
- The parlor is located inside an old trailer, with a parking space and a small, sheltered space for consuming the ice cream out front.
- Potential bobbleheads
- Either on the blue metal window sill, or the broken trailer roof apex, near the locked safe (1) at the northwest end of the ice cream trailer.
- Potential magazines
- Wedged behind the locked safe (0) in the northwest corner of the ice cream trailer (interior), across from the bathtub.
- Notes and holotapes
- Dammit, Janet!: On the counter.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Lady Janet's Soft Serve appears in Fallout 76.