Kilborn has seen his fair share of war and politics, enough to give him a rather cynical perspective on life. Being stationed at the Mojave Outpost, the gateway into the Mojave, and watching the endless stretch of desert did little to improve his spirits. The sheer boredom of watching the road for critters trying to make their way into the camp doesn't help either, especially in the wake of the lockdown following the NCRCF prison break.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Cold, Cold Heart: Kilborn is the person to spread the word of the Legion's deeds to.
- "[What is this place?] Outpost, Mojave Outpost. Watching a lot of nothing, feels like a big Brahmin pen for caravans. They've been stopped for a while, waiting for the roads North to clear - or their clearance papers to go through. Look like you've walked a ways, so if you need to shake the dust off, head to the Barracks, the bar's there. Not much, but better than nothing."
- "[What are those statues of?] Those two? Represents unification. Mostly good for shade. Won't do much else when the Legion reaches us."
- "[Any work around here?] Nothing I know of, but if you've come from the North, means you can travel freer than most around here. Might check the Barracks, someone might need you to hoof it somewhere. Just be careful if you go up on the roof - got a sniper watching the road. If you're gear's in need of repair, HQ's also worth checking out - talk to Major Knight, he can help. Provided you got a pen and plenty of ink."
- "[Legion's attacked Nipton, burned and killed everyone.] What? There's no way... we're miles from the Colorado. They...they aren't even waiting for the Dam to fall. They're already inside the borders... ...we'll never stop them, not at this rate. We're doomed. Thanks for bringing the word - even if the news is bad, I'll let the men know."
- "Heard you helped out Jackson, thanks for that. Caravans are still waiting for clearance to move out, but at least there's movement."
- "Coming from the North? Must be crazy to brave those roads."
|NCR trooper fatigues|
Drops on death
Kilborn appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.