Khan Trick is a special unarmed perk given to you for completing Aba Daba Honeymoon. By relying on the dirty unarmed fighting tricks of the Great Khans, you can throw dust into the eyes of your enemies, temporarily stunning them.
It is used by performing a power attack while moving left or right. This move throws dirt into the eyes of your enemy, temporarily stunning them. In third person view, the PC crouches down, and throws both hands forward and out, though no dirt or dust is visually displayed. In first person, the same animation takes place and you can see the PC reach down to the ground. While this animation causes the screen to move left and right, the throw will be in the place you were initially looking (or where it would be based on aim movements during the animation).
- You must be on ground with dirt or sand in order for this ability to work.
- If you've killed Motor-Runner before you talk to Jack then you'll be unable to teach him new recipes therefore not being able to learn the Khan Trick. Due to numerous bugs with the associated quest itself, it may be difficult or outright impossible to earn this perk.
- This attack can only be used on humans, because it is completely useless on creatures.
- Any effects that are applied on hit with an unarmed weapon will be used on an enemy if the dirt hits them. This is most noticeable with unarmed weapons that have visual effects on hit, such as displacer gloves and ballistic fists.
- The Khan Trick knocks a target's weapons out of their hands if their weapon is equipped. If the weapon is unequipped, it remains on their person.
- It is possible, when doing this attack on the New Vegas Strip, the animation for the attack will happen but the attack itself may fail to do anything.