Kanawha Nuka-Cola Plant
Kanawha Nuka-Cola Plant is a location in Fallout 76.
Before the war, Kanawha Nuka-Cola Plant was the regional marketing and research and development facility to test how the people of Appalachia liked their upcoming products, such as Nuka-Cola Quantum, Nuka-Cola Black, Nuka-Cola Orange, and Nuka-Cola Quartz.
Points of interest
Outside of the building, there is a U-MINE-IT! Vending machine outside the building's front entrance, as well as a nuclear generator with a potential spawn for a fusion core on the roof of the building. Inside, there is a fair amount of notable and/or potential loot to collect. There is a Tinker's workbench, Armor workbench, Weapons workbench, a Chemistry station, and even a Power armor frame all within the confines of the factory floor.
- Holotapes and notes
- Clara's Note to Alexis: Can be found inside a metal box, just to the left of a level three locked safe in the Snackability Research and Development lab on the second floor.
- Nuka-Cola Marketing Memo: Can be found on a counter next to a safe in the Flavor Profile Ops room on the second floor.
- Blank Feedback Form: Two copies of this note can be found on the far-right and middle-left booths, in the Customer-facing side of the Snackability Research and Development lab.
- NCQ17-JH1A Feedback Form: Can be found on the middle-right booth, in the Customer-facing side of the Snackability Research and Development lab.
- NCB02-A6A1 Feedback Form: Can be found on the far-left booth, in the Customer-facing side of the Snackability Research and Development lab.
- Paired Keycard 01: Locked bathroom inside the stall. (Try closing the door while inside to reach it)
- Potential power armor
- Potential power armor: Can be found inside the factory, hooked-up to the power armor frame in the rear sunken loading dock.
- Potential bobbleheads
- In an open locker, in the small concrete stairwell and locker room between the two largest chambers inside the plant.
- On a metal shelf, in the locked (1) large storage pantry, inside the Snackability R&D laboratory, upper floor interior.
- On a section of mainframe computer, in the blue maintenance hut attached to the ceiling of the sunken loading dock (interior). This is only accessible via the locked hatch (3) on the roof by the orange-and-white metal trailer.
- Potential magazines
- On a small wood crate next to a tool chest, on a gantry that can only be reached by climbing on the yellow crate-lifting machine in the middle of the sunken loading dock; west wall near the large doorway (interior).
- Vertical, half-hidden behind the white mainframe computer bank (right edge), inside the security corridor, near the ladder to the roof (interior).
- On the green work counter with the drawers and two fusion cores on it, inside the security mesh walled area with the mattress, through the security gate (2) in the generator room with the Weapons Workbench.
- Dynamic spawns
- Headwear: Red bandana, trilby hat, newsboy cap, green rag hat, battered fedora, sunglasses, bottlecap sunglasses, combat armor helmet, cop cap, faded visor, black-rim glasses, baseball cap, patrolman sunglasses, blue bandana, green bandana, striped bandana.
Kanawha Nuka-Cola Plant appears in Fallout 76.