Kanawha County Cemetery
Kanawha County Cemetery is a location in Fallout 76.
On the eve of the Great War, local residents came to the Kanawha church and participated in a suicide pact. Since the Great War, the chapel has become a hotbed of cultist activity, evident by the numerous shrines surrounding the area, being a place to conduct human sacrifice
Points of interest
- The area is straightforward, with the chapel and cemetery shed in plain sight. The central mausoleum has a small camp with a cooking station. The area also contains resource nodes for soot flowers, firecaps, rhododendrons, and tatos.
- Potential magazine: Inside the church, left side pew third from the front (if facing the cultist totem).
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Kanawha County Cemetery appears in Fallout 76.
- Rat poison found next to the glasses and pitcher toward the front of the church.
- The impaled body found in the upstairs back room