Fallout: New Vegas locations project
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Junction 7 rest stop
The rest stop is located at the end of the High Road, down the slope to the right. It consists of a destroyed building that has sunk partially into the ground. The building is covered in graffiti of past inhabitants, ranging from anti-war allegories to simple tagging. A Ralphie poster is pasted to the side of the east side of the building. Inside the building is the Lonesome Road snow globe on the first floor and up the stairs is a bed and footlocker.
To the north of the first building is another (mostly destroyed) building. It has a reloading bench and some ammo on the ground floor, but there is another stash of goods on the roof. Although seemingly impossible to get up to at first, it is easy to backtrack along the rock face on the right side of the building to a trash can. From the trash can, you can walk along the edge and jump from a rusted out car to the roof.
- Snow globe - Lonesome Road - upstairs in the building, in a fallen down bookshelf.
- There is a suitcase at the end of the ledge behind the Smitty's sign which contains 20 pre-war money and other miscellaneous items.
- Ulysses Log Y-17.22 - in the camp on the ground to the right of the trailer that is on top of the rocks at the end of the highway.
- A Ralphie poster for the challenge Feel Like A Kid Again is on the east wall of the first building.
- A warhead needed for the Warhead Hunter achievement/trophy is also found here.
- Upon entering the first ruined building, numerous tunnelers (about 5 or so) appear behind the building.